Shooting/squeeze bags

Lawnboi

WKR
Part of the reason I went with them. I really like that feature. I saw a few threads where people were mixing the beads and sand together to get the best of both worlds.
For outright stability the sand is absolutely solid. I can shoot with prone level wobble using my sand as a front rest without issue.

Don’t be afraid to let some fill out, they ship really full, and imo too waxy, they take some break in to become really fluid.

Spex lite fill has a bunch of different fill types to play with, I recently bought a few bags, from light to heavy sand. If you end up down that road that’s where I would go.

Shooter Mike

Lil-Rokslider
https://ryancheneyelr.com/products/airfoil-elr-bag

Has anyone tried one of these? Interesting concept, sand bag with an air bladder in it hooked up to a blood pressure cuff pump.

I have one. I used some left over walnut tumbler media to fill it. The push button air release is very smooth. I inflated and slowly let the air out until it drops right on target. Quite happy with mine.

Could possibly make your own. You can buy air shims at Home Depot in the tool section. The air shims are used for installing doors and things like that.

a71334f163c7370dff8bc5779714afb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my Jellyfish in the mail, I should have some time to shoot with it tomorrow and I'll report back. It feels like it weighs nothing which is nice.

SloppyJ

WKR
Tried my Schmedium heavy fill game changer yesterday and love it. I let some sand out and it's super versatile.

Walked two rifles out to 1100yds yesterday with it.

Megalodon

Lil-Rokslider
The airfoil is a very cool piece of kit, love mine, but I can't really see a viable use outside of ELR comps where you have tons of time to set up your super heavy rifle, and then 6 minutes to fire 5 shots.

There's nothing compelling about any of the S2H bags from what I can tell, unless you just have to have the product your favorite influencer is pimping. I have zero use for a bag that is either 2.5" or 6" thick.

Get an AG gamechanger of your desired size/fill and you'll have probably the most versatile bag possible... that's also American made.

Tried my Schmedium heavy fill game changer yesterday and love it. I let some sand out and it's super versatile.

Walked two rifles out to 1100yds yesterday with it.

I use the sand pint sized for PRS and the same bag but replace the fill with gitlite and it works well for a hunting bag

SloppyJ

WKR
I use the sand pint sized for PRS and the same bag but replace the fill with gitlite and it works well for a hunting bag

I was really glad I went with the size I got. There were some steep angled shots that I was needing all I had in the height department. Regardless, I really like the game changer. I ended up not even using the x-wing bag I got though.

I’ve started using my game bags since I always have them and do not want to fool with one more thing in my pack. Sew a piece of nylon webbing to the outside of the bag that holds them and you’ll be in business.