Shooting/squeeze bags

Hello guys kinda new to the long range shooting and interested in getting some lightweight/hunting squeeze bags ...can anybody recommend some brands that you use

I like my TAB Gear Rear Bag V2 in light fill. It’s 3oz. Comes over filled but if you step on it and rock back and forth you’ll get it to where you want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadler

WKR
I bought this one from LS wild a while back and really like it. Extremely light and works for me. He makes a smaller one for like $40 too

Alex.D102

FNG
The LS Wild bags no doubt! I love mine! I hbe the ultralight mini rear bag and it’s a game changer

I was given one, no idea who makes it. I managed to put a hole in it and the sand leaked out. I went to Walmart and grabbed some micro beads and filled it with those and patched the hole. I can’t believe how light this thing is. I’ve forgot a few times and had to go back and get it. I’m thinking about putting a leash on it.

SloppyJ

WKR
I just picked up an AG Schmedium in heavy fill for load dev work and the X-wing. Should be here tomorrow actually. Looking forward to testing them out on Saturday. I researched forever and didn't want to spend that money on the AG stuff. Well we finally have a viable solution for a 1200yd shooting range and got invited to go out this weekend so I snagged up the AG stuff in time to test it.

I just kept coming back to glowing reviews about them. The suppressor covers look really nice too.

Lawnboi

WKR
I just picked up an AG Schmedium in heavy fill for load dev work and the X-wing. Should be here tomorrow actually. Looking forward to testing them out on Saturday. I researched forever and didn't want to spend that money on the AG stuff. Well we finally have a viable solution for a 1200yd shooting range and got invited to go out this weekend so I snagged up the AG stuff in time to test it.

I just kept coming back to glowing reviews about them. The suppressor covers look really nice too.
The good news is if you ever wanted to make your bag light, it comes with a fill spout to dump and fill as needed.

Why is this? Would you mind sharing what you experienced that makes the AG bags your top choice?

They just work for some many different applications. A lot of the bags are for specific situations and only work as say a rear way. The game changer backs for very well as a single bag rest on a rock or say a backpack. I haven’t tried the molinator but many others. Filled with fit light they’re pretty light weight and super steady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
LS Wild Mini. My wife opened it and removed some of the fill and stitched it back up for me.

I heard the UM jellyfish is quite good from several folks. As long as it’s not too overfilled like most are it looks like a good shape.

Try using your bino harness as a rear support bag. Works really well once you get used to it. Can be used flat or even tall/long side up if needed.

Practice with your off hand on the butt stock of the gun and not under the bag. You should still be manipulating the rifle with control using thumb and pointer finger and just using the rear bag for extra support and stability is all.

SloppyJ

WKR
The good news is if you ever wanted to make your bag light, it comes with a fill spout to dump and fill as needed.
Part of the reason I went with them. I really like that feature. I saw a few threads where people were mixing the beads and sand together to get the best of both worlds.

Check out the Long Range Only store. They have rear bags that are BAD ASS. hunter wedge with git lite fill will do just about everything u need

I ordered the jellyfish a couple days ago, hopefully it shows up tomorrow or Saturday so I can try it out this weekend. I have just been using some cheap one from midway that works ok.