Shipping box ideas for a 44" leverbow?

I'm possibly needing to ship my RPM Nitro XX leverbow but I don't have a box to do so, the issue is that the bow dimensions are 44" long and 14" wide.
The ideas online are mostly getting a box from a local pro shop, but sadly that won't work for me.

Anybody here have an idea on where I can find a box that big? I no longer have the box the bow came in since it was damaged during international shipping to me.

OP
R
Maybe a bike box and then cut it down.
You're lifesaver, wow.

I called my local bike shop and they do give their boxes out, there's even a waitlist on getting a box so other people have the same idea for shipping large things.

For future reference, I've also contacted big box stores like Walmart and it may not work due to them breaking down and bailing their boxes almost immediately. You'll need to catch them on the right day.

You're lifesaver, wow.

I called my local bike shop and they do give their boxes out, there's even a waitlist on getting a box so other people have the same idea for shipping large things.

For future reference, I've also contacted big box stores like Walmart and it may not work due to them breaking down and bailing their boxes almost immediately. You'll need to catch them on the right day.

I was going to suggest Walmart or something like that. I used to work at a bike shop, I just remember having stacks of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OR Archer

WKR
Just get two bow boxes. Slide one opening over the other open end and tape it up after putting the bow inside the first box.