SheepsFeet worth it?

philcox

WKR
I have some FSA money to spend. Don't really have a lot of trouble with my boots, but wonder if SheepsFeet are worth it for folks whose feet don't kill them in boots?

xcutter

WKR
I have had nothing but trouble anytime I hike/stand a lot. I have really flat feet. Feet are shaped like a ducks paddle. I was skeptical but honestly it was money well spent. I wear them while hunting, hiking and to work everyday. Now is sheepfeet the only one that can make custom orthotics? Probably not but it was very convenient. I will be buying another pair if these wear out for sure. Worth the money to me.

Okbow87

Lil-Rokslider
I have been having some foot problems recently from a poor decision I made with some running/workout shoes. I've never had foot problems in the past, but I had to buy insoles for all my work shoes and casual wear stuff. I was in need of a new pair of boots, so I ordered up a pair of boots and some sheep feet insoles. I am thinking they will be great.

I haven't worn Sheepfeet specifically, but I have pretty normal feet and have worn orthotics anyway. I haven't found there to be any benefit if you're already fairly comfortable in your boots. In fact with some orthotics I've worn I've run into issues when running or rucking in them over standard insoles (numb toes, stonebruises, knee issues, the list goes on). In my experience I would have to say orthotics are not worth it unless you actually are having some issues with your feet.

Firehawk

WKR
I'm a fan now. My first set was made specifically for my hunting boots and they are terrific. I did just have another set made that I can use daily with which ever shoes/boots I put on and again they are very helpful. So for me...yes they are worth it.

Rhino

FNG
Took a bit of getting used too at first, but love them!! FSA money is what we used too, great use of the money. I feel it changed my heel position slightly at first and gave me hot spots on my heels, but that was a very brief issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk