Sheep mount ideas

Bambistew

WKR
I'm looking for some ideas for a dall sheep mount. Anyone have any unique or modified forms/mounts you care to share?

I'm running out of ideas.

Lifesize? Shoulder? I am lucky to have my one sheep mount done by Frank. He usually has a few teeth showing in his mounts, and while although subtle, I think it makes for an incredible mount.

OP
Bambistew

Bambistew

WKR
Lifesize? Shoulder? I am lucky to have my one sheep mount done by Frank. He usually has a few teeth showing in his mounts, and while although subtle, I think it makes for an incredible mount.
Shoulder mount. The one Frank did for you is amazing. I had one done similar (right ram). I'm half toying with the idea of a wolverine and having it dragging a capped head into the bushes. 20221030_172953.jpg

Shoulder mount. The one Frank did for you is amazing. I had one done similar (right ram). I'm half toying with the idea of a wolverine and having it dragging a capped head into the bushes.
like this?

Grant at Wild Reflections there in Alaska did this. I got to see it when I dropped off my ram and thought it was a very unique mount. (I did a classic shoulder mount that turned out fantastic)

Attachments

• IMG_5138.jpeg
    IMG_5138.jpeg
    507.9 KB · Views: 59
OP
Bambistew

Bambistew

WKR
Pedestal this time? Great collection of rams ya got there.
Was considering another but I'm saving the space I have for something special. That's a great mount and ram!

1724868122180.png

I'm thinking a wall pedestal this time.

1724867795386.png

@Cactus kid that's a cool mount. My very idea is similar but no backpack. I've had wolverines steal meat a couple times and see them often when hunting.

tuffcity

WKR
I'm half toying with the idea of a wolverine and having it dragging a capped head into the bushes.
I'm waiting on a interestingly coloured wolverine from the trap line then i'd like to get him mounted in a defiant stance with one paw on one of the dall skulls and horns I've got in the back shop.

robie

WKR
I've talked to my taxidermist about a floor pedestal with multiple sheep on it. I currently have 0 sheep.

He recommended doing a wall pedestal and if I do get more than 1 in the future he can easily convert the wall pedestal to a floor pedestal, but once it is a floor pedestal it's hard to go the other way.