Sheep feet insoles

TexDoc

Lil-Rokslider
After debating for a while I finally broke down and ordered a set. Sent off my impression kit today, I don’t really struggle or suffer from any kind of foot problems but curiosity got then best of me. We’ll see in a month or so
I sent my impressions off about 20 days ago...looking forward to test driving them. I'm in the same boat with my feet except for some pain in the balls of my feet when I carry heavy packs for long distances (bearable but uncomfortable)...looking forward to seeing if the hype matches the product!

TexDoc

Lil-Rokslider
They’re worth the money, I was a skeptic, had mine for a Month and they made a world of difference. Unfortunately my boots went missing from Camp with my sheepfeet in them. I’m about to order another set to replace those
What kind of a creep steals a guy's boots!!?? Glad to hear they were working for you though.

Craftydoc

FNG
Emailed them last night and just received a email “ should ship in about a week!” Already wishing I hadn’t ordered these. I specifically called and spoke to them to verify a timeline from order to receiving product, I was told 4 weeks, now I’m basically being told 6 weeks. Kinda agitated to say the least
I just ordered a set a couple weeks ago. The mold package got to me last week and I sent it back the next day. Hopefully they've gotten the delay time down some at this point. Right now, I'm anticipating another 4 weeks give or take until they're made and sent to me.

Stalker69

WKR
So I have my " modified" insoles back( received them sept. 3rd) and have put alot of miles on them. They are no better or worse then before. That said, they are no better or worse then the pairs I've bought at Walmart. My search continues.

I just got mine a couple weeks ago. So far, they've lived up to my highest expectations. I wasn't expecting them to be quite this good.
My last hunt without them was a muley hunt. I ended up going out in two trips, 5.5 miles each at about 60 lbs each. My feet, in old boots and old insoles, were very tired afterwards.
I threw the Sheep Feet in for a speed goat hunt. Killed one 3 miles and 1500 feet below my truck. Went out in one trip and my feet felt fantastic. I probably have about 20 miles on them so far and they're absolutely ideal for my feet in every way. I sincerely didn't expect that great of a result from them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

aaronoto

Lil-Rokslider
Just got my pair in the mail and have put in one hunt with them. I don’t have any feet issues and my current boots have always fit really well. It’s early yet to say, but so far I’m not super impressed with them. They weren’t worse then the stock insoles but they weren’t night and day better either. We’ll see if my opinion changes as I log more miles on them.

I watched the gohunt video with Caleb. He recommended putting these in new boots. He explained that if your old boots are broken in they could cause you foot to shift to the wrong position even with the insert in. Having said this, I am assuming almost everyone here has been using them in your old boots? I'm kind of reluctant to spend another $400 on a pair of Kenetreks if I don't have to.

Another question for this that have ordered the half and full set. Would I be better off ordering 2 full sets instead? One for shoes and the other for my boots?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Stalker69

WKR
I bought new shoes ( couple different pairs) and boots ( again a couple different pairs) and tried my sheep feet in them, then tried them in my older shoes, they just don’t work for me I guess. I have put many many miles on them now.

Bumping this again, just got a pair of Schnees Granites and am considering them for some mild PF in my L foot, would love to hear some more long term reviews

I have cavovarus deformity of the foot l, which the pain related to an extremely high arch. It causes me to walk on the outside of my foot. The insoles really helped my with my foot pain.

They definitely have helped me. I want to order another set so I can leave done on my work boots and have another set for my everyday shoes.

I would also recommend putting them in new shoes/boots. I didn't and I think it took a little longer for my foot to get adjusted to them. The tread on my boots and shoes wear really bad on the outside, and now after about 6 months of use my shoes/boots are closer to normal wear.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

ewade07

WKR
Once i heard that you could pay for these with an HSA/FSA i decided to make an order. My job contributes a good amount of money a year and i never use it so i figured why not? Transaction went through no problem. Looking forward to giving these a try. I never used to have problems with my feet but recently they have been giving me fits after going out. Looking forward to giving these a try.

I need something but they are pricey. Too bad they isn't a way to test them like a test drive. I'm sure either way I'll kick myself for not doing it sooner

tdhanses

WKR
Decided to give these a try and nice I could use my HSA, after 9 pages I only read about 2 people they didn’t work for, figured worth a try.

Johbran

Lil-Rokslider
Decided to give these a try and nice I could use my HSA, after 9 pages I only read about 2 people they didn’t work for, figured worth a try.
I just got mine 2 weeks ago. Wore them on a turkey hunt this past weekend and they were great. Good cushion and feet weren’t fatigued. I’m impressed and wouldn’t hesitate to get another pair.

This thread got me interested so I called sheep feet today and went over the options. I spoke with Caleb, and was extremely helpful. He said that the difference between the 1x and 2x is about 1/16” and the 2x is similar to the superfeet green thickness so if your running the superfeet, the 2x will feel the same. He also recommended the heel stabilizer if you are prone to rolling your ankles (which I am). Hope this info helps anyone that was wondering. I started the process and placed an order today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you tried sheep feet with or without the heel stabilizer? Just wanting some feedback on that aspect of them before ordering.

Have you tried sheep feet with or without the heel stabilizer? Just wanting some feedback on that aspect of them before ordering.
Bought 2 sets with heel stabilizers. Haven't tried without but I'm happy with the heel stabilizers. I haven't rolled my ankle but how much is insert or the boot's stability?

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rm06

WKR
I got to take mine out for 8 miles this last weekend. I've had them since last year but was deciding on a new boot so maiden voyage for both boot and insoles. I'm happy with the performance so far, they aren't magic and it didn't feel like I was walking around on a cloud but I did have noticeably less foot fatigue which I didn't realize until well after the hike. I have them slated for several more this summer, I'm looking forward to testing them out

Tried them in a new pair of Crispi Colorados and they were horrible. Found out it was the boot not the insoles. Switched them to a pair of Crispi Altitudes and they work great. Really notice the difference on long weighted pack hikes and hill work. I do not need them in my Zamberlan 1214 Lynx as the factory insole feels great so far. When I do replace the factory insole in them it will be with the SF