Shawn Ryan show

buckpro

FNG
I have listened to maybe 5 podcast in my life, but if you haven't listened to his podcast with Don Graves, the WW2 vet who ran a flamethrower, you are seriously missing out.

h10312

FNG
Yeah and he is having some of the most intense conversations I've heard on any podcast. Satterly from Black Hawk Down and the recent Cartel journalist both come to mind.

F_Man

FNG
Just finished the Victor Marx episode. Good listen but tough to listen to because of the topics. Agreed a fantastic podcast with great guests.

BowTrout

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I've listened to several episodes. He does a great job and has great people on.

def90

WKR
He was pretty rough to watch/listen to back when he first got started on youtube. Seems to have picked it up in the last year or so. Wonder if it goes in hand with the psychedelic therapy that he did.

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
Just finished the 3 part of Victor Marx and damn. Going to go back through his archive and listen to a lot more.

Shawn does a great job of listening. I used to watch his previous YouTube channel, Vigilance Elite, and he had some good info on there too. Stuff on how to setup gear or use certain things that was really helpful. He had a great video on AR15 reticle usage.

jpmulk

WKR
Cool his story of finding God through his podcasts with other guys finding God. Pretty intense. Kyle Morgan, Eddie Penney, the Benghazi episode, the war poet episode. Good stuff. Favorite podcaster by far.

rifletuner

Lil-Rokslider
I hadnt listened to any of them, but they kept on coming up in my youtube feed. After seeing this thread earlier, I decided to try a few. I kind of randomly listened to the Nick Bryant on Jeffrey Epstein & earlier podophile rings, then Sarah Adams on various conflicts & terrorists.

They were all worth listening to, but it wasn't easy to listen to, and the outcomes to all of these episodes just made me more depressed. And whats most depressing to me is that people generally dont seem to care.

Mtaylor

Lil-Rokslider
I have listened to some but haven’t been a regular consumer, that’s gonna change today!! Thanks guys!