SG DeHavilland Lite Pant Color

Does anybody have a picture of the Stone Glacier DeHavilland Lite pants in either color that they could put up next to any type of grey pant? I’m talking Sitka Timberlines, SG Dehavilland, KUIU anything in gunmetal, wrangler outdoor pant…anything!! I know this is trivial, but I’m trying to figure out which color would be the closest to a grey in color. And I’m no where near a spot to see them in person. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

OP
passinggas33
Did you or anybody else ever look at the muskeg color for the Lites? One guy I talked to says they are even closer to grey in color than the tarmac, but I can’t see how. They look almost brown to me but he swears they look almost grey in real life 🤷🏻

bigmtnhntr88

Lil-Rokslider
Did you or anybody else ever look at the muskeg color for the Lites? One guy I talked to says they are even closer to grey in color than the tarmac, but I can’t see how. They look almost brown to me but he swears they look almost grey in real life

I would definitely not call SG Muskeg anything close to grey…

That is a pair of gunmetal attack pants on top for reference.

1aeb19f1c393f82780f7d82e162855d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
passinggas33
Ummm yea that is as far from grey as it gets. Thanks for getting me all of these pictures and helping answer all of my questions!! I truly appreciate it.