SG bino harness vs Kifaru bino harness?

Split toe

WKR
I am hung up between the two. Anybody used both? Thoughts? I like that the SG is smaller, but unsure about the velcro wings.

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Can't speak to the Kifaru. The SG is very good. I've had a Kuiu pro and Marsupial in comparison, the Marsupial is nice, but magnets screw w electronics. The SG carries weight much better than the Kuiu (shoulder pressure for me) and doesn't flap around as much with movement.

The velcro wings are a good thing, they keep accessory pockets from flapping around like other harness, which makes one handed access easier. I have two critiques so far for the SG the velco tabs rubbed my chest a little, foot tape fixed that, and after I added a Arca adapter it catches on the inside rear of the compartment, some foam to raise the binos helps.

SG is on GovX if you have access

goosedog

Lil-Rokslider
Kifaru is a great bino harness my only problem is I have leica rf binos and they would hang up when I pulled them out I have the stone glacier now and no problems can't say one was better than the other the stone seems to shed water very well

OP
Split toe

Split toe

WKR
Kifaru is a great bino harness my only problem is I have leica rf binos and they would hang up when I pulled them out I have the stone glacier now and no problems can't say one was better than the other the stone seems to shed water very well
How does the SG compare to the Kifaru size wise? Does one ride higher/better?