Selling Arrowhead

Best place to sale a arrowhead that’s been in family a long time.My grandfather left it to me but it’s just not thing,would rather someone have it that enjoys them.

OP
C
Totally understand that but it’s not my jam,I work with guys that are ate up with arrowhead hunting.Someone will enjoy displaying it.
To be honest with you my grandpa was a selfish prick and never reached out my whole life,it was my moms dad and my parents got a divorce when I was 4.Im 47 now and never once got a call from him.No hard feelings but also no sentimental value.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I checked with my expert, and yes he is an expert. He has been hunting artifacts since he was a kid, 72 now. His dad did it before him. He has thousands of them. It's his retirement fund. But likely will hand it down to his son. He said if it is actually what it appears, which would have to be authenticated, it is worth XXX$. More than a novice like me is willing to pay.

OP
C
John at the website provided did get back and make a offer but I want to see what else is out there.
Well get me in touch with him,I obviously would like to get the most possible but at the same time I want someone to get a good deal as well.Send me a pm and I can leave you my number or you can leave me his.I have done quite a few deals on here and the last thing I want is someone to not get a honest deal.
Thanks

Earp

FNG
That’s a pretty cool point. Looks lethal. I recently watched a meat eater episode on YouTube where they butcher a Buffalo with flint tools. It looked easier than I expected. They had a guy re-sharpening the tools as they became dull.