Sell me on a Kifaru pack

I ran SG for a couple years.....great packs, just could never get it to fit me right and always got pain/hot spots.
Switched over to Kifaru last year and have never looked back. Over engineered and comfy. They are a little heavier than most of the competitors, but I will take that extra weight when I know I will be comfy in that pack.

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I get inventive with hiding purchases. I sold my truck and when I buy another thru my buddies car lot I will have him invoice me for an extra for $1000. Then I give cash to a guy I work with and he deposits it and orders my stuff online. I’m sure Aron can spend my $1000 pretty easily with frame, bag, and addons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just tried on a Kifaru and Stone glacier for the first time ever, thanks to Mwoody on here.

As someone who’s never tried on a high end US made pack (only ever used cheaper packs like ALPS and Badlands) I can honestly say it’s a night and day difference!

Got me even more excited to order my Kifaru pack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be calling them Tuesday. I've had the different Badlands packs has well. really tired of sending them in every year for repairs.