Seekins Element Cheek Riser / Stock Pack

RAM190Hog

Lil-Rokslider
I am about 3 weeks into owning my Seekins Element 7mm PRC. Is topped with Seekins low rings, and a Trijicon Credo HX 2.5-15x42 scope. So far, I am loving the setup, except my cheek weld is too low even with low rings and 42mm objective scope.

I tried the Triad Stock Pack - interfered with bolt opening. Just received the Mystery Ranch Cheeky Riser pack -- same thing. Tried the cheap Bear tooth...usable, but I have to fold the front of the sleeve backwards to avoid the same interference.

From perusing the other threads, the only thing I have seen is one guy who use Stock Dr to do a modification to his stock. This also required removal of some material to allow bolt to cycle when stock was positioned up.

Have any other Element owners found a solution without a physical modification of their stock?

BWeg38

FNG
I planned on getting high rings for the Element, due to an old neck injury that prevents me from getting my head too low. Will I have any cheek weld with high rings ?

Thank ya Sir !
I just tried to mount a night force nx8 4-32x50 with seekins low rings to my element It wouldn't work without taking away some of the material from the rail ended up with Warne low rings. Just slightly taller. Barely clears magnification dial. The bolt touches my cheek barely when cycling. Bust still need about a half inch cheek rise. How did that cheeky bastard workout?

BWeg38

FNG
Hey Man. Never ended up getting an Element. In the process of doing my first custom rig. Fingers crossed. I’ll post some pics when she’s all done.