Seek Outside's New Divide Pack (win one!)

SDC

Lil-Rokslider
Damn FaceBook. I'd love to be in on that contest, but I don't do FaceBook.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
SDC, sorry, watch for other giveaways we do that don't require FB. There are three going on in the archery forums right now.

Everyone else, today is the last day to enter for the pack. I start the drawing in the morning and I'll announce here and on Seek Outside FB

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

As promised, today is draw results for the Seek Outside Divide Pack, part of Rokslide's Weapons month.

Following the rules posted in this thread, I used random.org to draw from the list of eligible entries and pulled

Mike Cunnington

Mike comes to us all the way from Christchurch, Dorset on the south coast of England. Checking his FB page, looks to be a serious backpacker, and said in the comments he'll be "deer stalking in the Scottish Highlands of the UK!" I think he'll enjoy this pack

Mike, you have until June 20th to claim your prize on this thread or I'll draw for another winner.
Simply post your comments below and fire me an email at [email protected]

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Well Roksliders, we gave Mike Cunnington over 10 days to contact us and no word. I even messaged him on FB. That is why it's best to subscribe to these threads so you know if you won. If you don't like all the emails while other people enter, just wait to subscribe until just before the draw date; either way, don't miss these announcements.

So, I drew for another winner using random.org

Brian David Bitter

We really want to give this pack away so you have 5 days to respond or I'll draw again. Good luck! Fire me an email at [email protected] and post in the comments below where you're taking this bad boy on it's maiden voyage

Last edited: