Seek Outside's New Divide Pack (win one!)

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

We launched Weapons Month in early May on Rokslide. When I learned that Seek Outside was releasing a new pack that also carried a weapon- The Divide- I thought the timing was perfect! Here is short summary and a chance to win.

The Divide is a terrific pack for the Ultralight backpack hunter or day hunter. The pack features a heavy-load capable suspension built from rugged 500 Denier Cordura, while the 4200 CI pack bag features X33 fabric, which is a 330 Denier waterproof Cordura in a Multi Camo pattern. This pack is compatible with an optional floating compression system (Talon) and the Multi Lid (which can also be used as a chest unit for a range finder, binoculars or other items). Weapons carry is accomplished via the "Gun Hook" and a compound bow can be carried by using additional (provided) compression straps. This pack is designed for meat-in-the bag carry, and the X33 fabric does not absorb blood or odors and washes out easily. Weight: 2 lbs 13 ounces in X33 fabric.

Seek Outside is giving away a Divide Pack to one lucky winner. Rules are simple:

1) Click on Seek Outside's Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/SeekOutside?fref=ts

2) Find the post with the same picture as this post.

3) Like, share, then comment (that is how I see you've entered) on where you're planning to backpack hunt this fall.

I'll announce the winners on this thread June 10th so be sure and subscribe to this thread. Good luck and Thanks Seek Outside!

Last edited:

2rivers

FNG
Thanks to sponsors and to Rokslide for a chance to win. I am looking into a big nasty hike down into a dark hole on mountain for elk this fall in Idaho.

Arrrus

FNG
Thanks for the chance on this pack! I'd use it for running ridges in Virginia for whitetail.

Madnik

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the opportunity. This would fill a niche that I don't have. As to where I'd use it come fall? Idaho for certain and possibly other Rocky Mountain region states.

huntin'monkey

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be hunting out of this pack in Oregon's Cascades this September no matter what. If I win one, that would be icing on the cake.