WTS Seek Outside, Vortex, Black Diamond, First Lite, Eddie Bauer, Adak gear

Nkustan

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello all, got another round of gear to part ways with!

First up is the Seek Outside Colorado Tarp, this is a great little piece and indestructible. I used it as a quick shelter numerous times and it worked as intended. No visible damage, all loops and stitching intact. I seem to have misplaced the little drawstring bag it came in when I unpacked it a few days ago, so if I find it, will ship it in that. Apologies for the crappy picture, no room to unfold it fully in my house lol. SOLD

Vortex Crossfire HD 10x50 - These are a great budget bino, they perform great for the money. They are in great shape and will come shipped in the vortex bino harness with all original straps. $105 OBO

Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles - Used these for a colorado trip and they performed excellently, not a single issue with anything and they are still in good shape. No damage to the cork at all. $110 OBO

First Lite Alpine Gloves - These things are WARM, one of the best pairs of gloves I have ever owned. No damage or rips anywhere, just some minor dirt from being out in the field. SOLD

Eddie Bauer Evertherm 2.0 - This is an awesome jacket, kept me warm down to the single digits. The large has just gotten a little snug on me, but it fits true to size, maybe even a touch big. No damage anywhere. SOLD

Adak Bino Harness - Used this with the above vortex binos for a season and it worked beautifully, nice silent closures and fabric. Some dirt on the front that can be wiped away if you wish, other than that no damage at all. $55 OBO

As always, quick shipping guaranteed. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see some more pictures!

Attachments

• IMG_2983.jpg
    IMG_2983.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2974.jpg
    IMG_2974.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2976.jpg
    IMG_2976.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2986.jpg
    IMG_2986.jpg