Seek Outside Shelter Storage

Those who have a Seek Outside Shelter, how do you store it in between trips?

I've got an LBO and have just kept it in the stuff sack but didn't know if its better to store it in a larger bag like we do with quilts/sleeping bags.

Seems like keeping it in the stuff sack creates permanent wrinkles.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
I always store mine in stuff sacks. Everytime you use it and then stuff it away again it should have different wrinkles in it. Never gave it much though personally. But thats not for just SO shelters I never gave much mind to any of my tents in this regard, but maybe I'm all screwed up. ;)

Wrongside

WKR
I always store mine in stuff sacks. Everytime you use it and then stuff it away again it should have different wrinkles in it. Never gave it much though personally. But thats not for just SO shelters I never gave much mind to any of my tents in this regard, but maybe I'm all screwed up. ;)

x2

Plus, pitch 'em nice and tight and the wrinkles pretty much go away! ;)

OP
Jarrod Renaud
Thanks guy! And Tim, just got on SO site and saw the video and your comments about rolling it instead of stuffing. I'll do that from now on. Just wanted to make sure it's alright to store it in the stuff sack.

Madnik

Lil-Rokslider
Another who just stuffs them in the provided sack. I keep telling myself to get a netted laundry bag but never seem to get around to it. And I haven't had any issues.