Seek Outside Nest

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
Wow, they must be shipping some production over seas?! I hadn’t heard that, how unfortunate

From SO on their FB page
“We honestly had them made a while back because with accessories we have always struggled to have them in stock especially this time of year. The Process reinforced why we want to keep everything made here. We put them up on the site now because we have had some longer lead times on our standard nests.”

I do remember them asking in a survey a while back thoughts on products made overseas…

OP
gostovp

gostovp

WKR
I ended up ordering one… we’ll see how it is… but it’s a nest so I didn’t foresee it getting the wear and tear of the tent body…

2backcountry

Lil-Rokslider
I ended up ordering one… we’ll see how it is… but it’s a nest so I didn’t foresee it getting the wear and tear of the tent body…
Just ordered one also......I was thinking the same thing and I don't really use a nest, but for that price I will give it a try.

OP
gostovp

gostovp

WKR
Mine showed up yesterday. It’s totally worth the $45 plus shipping

Bearsears

WKR
I got mine in the mail. Ill have it out on a trip next week with my daughter and Ill report back on my thoughts.

bpitcher

FNG
Thanks for the heads up! Been on my list for a while.

Just ordered two for warm weather trips with the wife and kiddos in the Redcliff.

Bearsears

WKR
I set mine up this weekend. I should have taken a few pics. The reinforcement patches are definitely frayed and the stitching isnt as good as normal seek stuff. All in all though its fine for a nest. I dont see where it needs to be perfect as in the grand scheme of things it doesnt take near the abuse the actual shelter does. Taking it on a fourteener trip with my daughter this weekend and Ill try to remember to take a few pics.