Seek Outside Exposure Backpack 5000

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hi

We did a refresh on our Exposure panel loader backpack. This is a well pocketed pack (7 pockets), and still impressively light at a shade under 3 lb 14 all in. The pack itself, transitions between many activities well from travel, backpacking, day hunt or backcountry usage. In my opinion, it's a good blend of water resistance / access / durability and carrying ability. As always, if you already have a suspension, it' easy to just add this bag on your frame.

[video=youtube;6EgrQpq0OVg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EgrQpq0OVg[/video]

Unaweep Exposure Panel Loader BackPack for Photography

Thanks

texag10

WKR
Looks like a good option for those who want some better organization than the fortress bag + talon setups offer.

OP
Kevin_t

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Kevin,

Do you offer a Exposure on a Revolution platform?

Sorry , it is Unaweep / integrated only because the panel zip just performs better at a static frame height. However, the plus side is you can change out Unaweep bags no issue, you just don't have the load shelf or "hauler" mode which is the reason why the strapping is "long" , so you can move gear around and carry meat in the bag if need be. Since it is xpac throughout the body , blood stains etc are a non issue. You can also go Unaweep to Revo as a hauler pretty easy if sometimes you just need a hauler. It all depends on what you are looking for. For me, a load shelf is nice at times, however many other times I prefer a meat in the bag approach and most of the pack outs I do have been in some form of Unaweep. I find it easier to get a real good center of gravity, keep stuff together, and better if there is much brush if meat is in the bag. For a coues , I would think I could carry camp and the deer in one load usually.