Seek Outside Customer service

Arithson

Lil-Rokslider
Just wanted to make a post about Seeks customer service and how top notch they are. Called in yesterday morning with questions about line lock not working on my Silex. The guy that I spoke to gave me his personal cell number to send pictures and videos to after work hours when I got home. He got back with me right away and said that they had never seen the problem before and everything looks like it should function. In the end he is sending me all new stuff to fix it and get me back going. Mind you it was after hours on a personal phone when I got off work and was able to get pictures to him. Top notch in my book and makes a guy want to do more business with them. Thanks Seek for being stand up

huntsd

WKR
I had a great experience with getting questions answered ect... top notch

I sent in a cimmaron for repair a few years back. It had a big rip along one of the door seams. They said it wasn't fixable and just shipped me a new tent. They didn't have to do that, but that's great customer service. After that experience I bought a silvertip when I was looking for a smaller tent.