Seek outside backcountry shelter

jhayes6405

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I’ve had this shelter for several years and used it quite a bit. It’s in great shape though but does show some use. Lots of life left in it.

Poles are 10 oz and canopy is 50 oz. comes out to around 3.5 pounds. I’ll include stakes but they aren’t anything special, just knock off groundhogs. Canopy comes in a hill people gear stuff sack and poles have their own sack. I found one hole a little smaller than a pencil eraser. With a heated shelter though, holes happen from time to time and can be fixed with a dab of silicone. The flap for the stove jack is melted a little, and the actual stove pipe hole is frayed, but all my heated shelters look like that. I seam sealed it years ago, but could stand it again if you live in a wet area. My area is fairly dry but even in rain, I never noticed a problem. It has been stored in a Rubbermaid tote so while it has gotten some use by me, mostly on solo hunts, it’s always been sprayed down, dried, and stored.
$550 shipped is what I need. Shelter has a lot of life left in it and has served me well. I does take some getting used to as far as setup goes. I have a saved pdf from seek outside on set up instructions I can provide too.

8b70b331e00e050632b79a9e9bca8a34.jpg

b1b79bf630210449235971d5fa9b0573.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kdelarye

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What are the dimensions on that ? Height, length, width ? To me it looks really similar or maybe miniature kifaru sawtooth ?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
J

jhayes6405

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I would say comparable to the sawtooth. They were released within weeks of each other and when I was comparing the two back then, aside from little aspects, there were about similar.

Last edited: