WTB Seek Outside 4 man tipi liner

wyosam

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have a SO 4 man tipi and would like a couple half liners for it but SO does not make them for the 4 man anymore.

Same. Seems like something they’d still have a pattern for and could knock a few out when people need them. I’m going end up replacing my tipi over it, and probably not with a SO product because this seems like it shouldn’t be something to replace a tipi over. Tipi without a liner worked fine for me when I lived in Wyoming, not so much in AK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Dakota Double Tap
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same. Seems like something they’d still have a pattern for and could knock a few out when people need them. I’m going end up replacing my tipi over it, and probably not with a SO product because this seems like it shouldn’t be something to replace a tipi over. Tipi without a liner worked fine for me when I lived in Wyoming, not so much in AK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I wish they would take a special order for it. I get that they don’t stock them anymore but I would even be willing to pay a little extra for the special order. However, I have nothing but great things to say about SO. I left my 6 man tipi with them to fix a couple years ago. They contacted me and said it was damaged beyond repair and offered me a brand new factory blemished 6 man! I asked them to send me back my old one as it was still functional enough for fair weather camping or backyard for the kids. They accidentally threw it away with the liners so to make it right they sent me a new liner and an old factory blemished 4 man tipi they still had. That was above and beyond customer service and I am a customer for life because of it. But now I am trying to figure out a liner for the free 4 man they gave me. They say the Cimarron liner does not fit but I bet it would be close enough and could modify it if it comes down to it. I used my 6 man tipi in AK for a 10 day moose/bear hunt and it was flawless. My brother used his 8 man kifaru on the same hunt with great results as well.