Seam sealing a Paratarp...

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
We don't get a lot of weather like this, but when we do it's friggin awesome! I ended up working at the espresso stand all day instead of hunting. You should stop by tomorrow. I'll be there most the day again.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
We don't get a lot of weather like this, but when we do it's friggin awesome! I ended up working at the espresso stand all day instead of hunting. You should stop by tomorrow. I'll be there most the day again.

Yea man I'll swing by today!

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
holy cow i love my Para Tarp. Did you use Mcnetts or the Kifaru method?

I like to lay a bead on the seam, lick my finger and flatten it out...not sure what method that is lol. I used the tube of silicone that Kifaru sent with it.

I think I'm going dig this shelter. I need to get myself the annex & I'll be set. My hunting partner told me I was crazy for going floorless but after he saw it he is buying one haha!

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member

Dude I stopped by around 1 today but you were gone. I got myself one of those coffee milkshakes...delicious!

7mag.

WKR
Dude I stopped by around 1 today but you were gone. I got myself one of those coffee milkshakes...delicious!

That's funny. I went by there today too. I get one of those milkshakes every week. Just one a week though, those things could get real addicting.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I wasn't there when you guys came through. After I got done mowing the grass and spraying the weeds, it was too hot to work. I ended up working on my tool trailer in the shade.

Glad you guys like the milkshakes. If we can make it work next weekend I'll buy any of the Roksliders milkshakes that want to come down!

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry I wasn't there when you guys came through. After I got done mowing the grass and spraying the weeds, it was too hot to work. I ended up working on my tool trailer in the shade.

Glad you guys like the milkshakes. If we can make it work next weekend I'll buy any of the Roksliders milkshakes that want to come down!

Sounds good!

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's funny. I went by there today too. I get one of those milkshakes every week. Just one a week though, those things could get real addicting.

Yea I can see how they can become an addiction haha.