Sold Sea to Summit Lt I 25 degree ultralight bag - $150 TYD

Status
Not open for further replies.

7layerburrito

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've had this bag for four years now, slept in it about seven nights. It is in like-new condition, no tears or stains or funk. It's an ultralight bag that packs down to about the size of a cantaloupe with the (included) sea to summit dry bag. I just could never find myself getting comfortable in it and I can't say why. My frustration means it's on Rokslide for more than half off.

About the bag: https://highanglehunter.com/products/sea-to-summit-latitude-lt1-25-degree

It will unzip fully, which is pretty great for warmer weather hunts. The last few times I slept in it, I unzipped it almost all the way but kept a footbox at the bottom and I enjoyed that. Although, it meant that I'm selling it to pay for a quilt because I've got a bunch of sleeping bags and no quilt.

Also -- this thing has the BEST storage sack I've ever seen in the sleeping bag world. And I sold sleeping bags for like five years in the early 2000's. It's a funky box-zip thing that stores the bag nice and fluffy but in a cube shape. You unzip the cube shape and you get a big, more traditional storage sack if that's your thing. It's also labeled. I have a seven hundred dollar Feathered Friends sleeping bag and the storage sack is not labeled. Honestly, the storage sack you leave in the truck or at home is worth $150 on its own. If you buy this bag, you're practically robbing me of one of the finest storage sacks I've ever seen. Just remarkable.

IMG_4249.jpegIMG_4247.jpeg

IMG_4250.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.