SDSU 1st Mountain West in final 4

As a Utah state alum, it’s great to finally see a team from the MW show up. SDSU has a good bunch of kids and you’ve gotta love coach Dutcher. Hoping they can beat a UConn team that is hitting their stride

sneaky

"DADDY"
Unfortunately they're going to be facing a UConn team that found its game at the perfect time of the season. There's a reason they were a preseason top 5. They're finally healthy and going to be trouble for SDSU. Still better than having to watch the same ol teams in the finals. I'll treat it like I did the two games yesterday though, I'll not be watching lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lilharcher

Lil-Rokslider
SDSU is big and physical with athleticism, which can lead to problems for most teams they face. Not surprised to see them here. I do think UConn has the right personal to deal with SDSU, but I wouldn’t count them out.

Beendare

WKR
I love the college basketball MM tourney, one and done.

It sure looks like the transfer portal is going to be an equalizer.

Its awesome SD made it to the final but man that UConn team is good…they started the year ranked #1 then faded.

SDSU has also baffled me with sports. That school should be a powerhouse in everything. It can’t be hard to recruit to San Diego. “Hey young Texas teenager, want to come play football on the beach?”
Hopefully this basketball run helps change things at the school.

SDHNTR

WKR
SDSU has also baffled me with sports. That school should be a powerhouse in everything. It can’t be hard to recruit to San Diego. “Hey young Texas teenager, want to come play football on the beach?”
Hopefully this basketball run helps change things at the school.
And the gurls…

MTtrout

WKR
This might be my favorite March Madness yet. I’m an old school Big East fan with Syracuse being my team. I love seeing non “blue bloods” make it this far. Man that game between SU and SDSU on the decks of the USS Midway with that weather was interesting to watch. With that said, I’ve always liked coach Fisher and am rooting for their new coach and the SDSU