Scope mounting loctite or not?

sndmn11

WKR
Listen I hear u believe me i do. I don't know u and u don't know me. One thing you'll never see me do here is talk shit unless it's warranted. I don't and won't talk shit about, downplay or spin anything anyone says here. Not how I'm built. Some of you were never taught respect how I was. Learn how to act, check yourselves and act accordingly. Have a good night.

I don't read where you've written anything worthy of respect or acted in a manner that inspires it. I disagree with some of the others who think you are the second coming. The OG was crass yet entertaining and was a lot of fun.

I hope if you stick around you become kinder so we can learn from your experiences.

#missingUbig10 #canyonrucker #edited

Last edited:

finner

Lil-Rokslider
I don't read where you've written anything worthy of respect or acted in a manner that inspires it. I disagree with some of the others who think you are the second coming. The OG was crass yet entertaining and was a lot of fun.

I hope if you stick around you become kinder so we can learn from your experiences.

#missingUbig10 #canyonrucker #youpromisedtospitonmyballoonknot
I just want to know which Leupold model he prefers.

That last hashtag is a crime

mxgsfmdpx

WKR

#missingUbig10 #canyonrucker #youpromisedtospitonmyballoonknot
Canyonrucker has me crying laughing after a couple beers man.

ljalberta

WKR
Years ago I used to just torque the bases and rings in fresh from the packaging which were usually oiled. I had both rings and bases shoot fully loose. Then I started degreasing but now I degrease and loctite everything to minimize any chance of a screw coming loose.

tony

WKR
I see this going as big as the stolen BOAL

And asking that guy from Easton anything

Clark33

WKR
I know tough guy I didn't kill any of those deer keep pumping yourself up and twisting what I actually said. You sound just like a CNN anchor. Watch I don't spit on your balloonknot Skippy. You might actually like it.
Ew... keep it together man.

I use ARC M10 or M Brace rings exclusively. Anyone loctite these or talk to Ted about loctite? Legit curious since every screw on those rings has a torque spec of 55in/lbs. I will add I've never had a screw come loose on those, and I check fairly often (no loctite....yet).

I do loctite rail/bases to receiver tho.

sndmn11

WKR
When you wake up and recover from your hang over can you pretty please quote your own post and reply "SUCK IT"

Asking for a friend.

Too soon.

You guys are jumping the gun like when you break up with Ms. AlmostPerfect in your 20s and then every Ms. HalfWayThere gets put up on a pedestal wishfully.

1) We don't know what race car he drives
2) We don't know what tags he has drawn
3) We don't know if his spouse (husband or wife) is a DoD contractor exec
4) We don't know the IG handle of his outfitter

"We" came in a little strong with the last one and I think a better job can be done to make sure this one isn't a spring break fling.

#imnotexcitedyoureexcitedemoji

Axlrod

WKR
Too soon.

You guys are jumping the gun like when you break up with Ms. AlmostPerfect in your 20s and then every Ms. HalfWayThere gets put up on a pedestal wishfully.

1) We don't know what race car he drives
2) We don't know what tags he has drawn
3) We don't know if his spouse (husband or wife) is a DoD contractor exec
4) We don't know the IG handle of his outfitter

"We" came in a little strong with the last one and I think a better job can be done to make sure this one isn't a spring break fling.

#imnotexcitedyoureexcitedemoji
Brilliant advice! We can do better on ROAL reaper III.