School me on onxmaps

smoothie25

Lil-Rokslider
I just purchased a subscription to onxmaps for an upcoming hunt and have a question about roads/trails. In the below pic there is a county road (solid red line) and two other dotted red lines, one thicker than the other. What's the difference between the two dotted lines as far as designation? Based off the aerial imagery it looks like both dotted lines are two tracks.

Thanks in advance!

714612d3ca4e93d948da4ed4c9ecab38.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Felix1776

Lil-Rokslider
I'm going to piggyback on this thread.

I just bought the chip for my garmin. Does owning the chip give me access to onx for mobile or is that an additional purchase?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Tick

WKR
The app can be purchased alone. I was unable to find a place to buy the GPS chip alone. Had to pay more with app subscription included even though I didn't want it.

Finch

WKR
I wanna piggyback on this thread too. I have the app version. When I download the map, ill be able to see my waypoints and navigate as long as I have gps signal on my phone, cell service doesn't matter? I'll also have a real gps (etrex20) but will use it as a backup. Ill still save every waypoint on it just in case something happens with my app.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk