Schnee's Montana Merino

muleman

WKR
Has anyone seen or tried the Schnee's Montana Merino Wool?

It is grown in Montana and American made.

OP
muleman

muleman

WKR
I don't see it on their website yet. It was featured in a catalog I received from Schnee's yesterday. The price looked good for an all American product.

dotman

WKR
Interesting, first I have heard of it. Maybe they will post up more info since they are a sponsor.

OP
muleman

muleman

WKR
They have both mens and womens sizing.

a9e9a7am.jpg

Cs says will be up on website next week? Odd that a catalog preceded the web. Odd no one from schnees on here has chimed in?

Will report. Was going to order from schnees but with two shirts from the manufacture it was free shipping. One of the colors on back order but cs said they would ship next week. Also said they share a building with schnees but are not affiliated. That seemed odd?

bud

FNG
schnees store I went in was located in old downtown Bozeman. Big old cool building with lot of shops on old main street. stone glacier packs I believe are sewn upstairs. they have the packs on display and you can play with them. I don't recommend much but schnees is top of line people and products. I would guess Duckworth has space in the old building. never tried the merino but there boots are awesome.