Scheels gift card

Ralphie

WKR
Scheels, at least in Billings, is giving a $100 gift card when you buy tikkas or seekins. Maybe others but I didn’t look.

waspocrew

WKR
Just got the flyer the other day - it’s only certain models of rifles, scopes, etc. Good time to buy if you’ve been on the fence though.

Save more buy purchasing online through Activejunky and then picking up in store.

TxLite

WKR
Are the valid models also part of the current tikka rebate? That would go nicely with the ActiveJunky percent back

Steel Rain

Lil-Rokslider
I had to get out of the store today when I saw they had the .223 stainless in stock. $100 gift card, $70 off if you sign up for a credit card, $75 Tikka rebate. 😩

Tahoe1305

WKR
I don't know if active junky applies to guns
It does. At least on last two I bought.

Just ran the total numbers locally and would be about $675 out the door post discounts for the SS.

And folks say tikkas aren’t a good deal and are all expensive now…..not true.

Last edited:

HouseCL

Lil-Rokslider
This has really got me debating if I need another rifle. Have a SWFA 3-9 just sitting around so that’s not helping. I’m on the fence between a T3X lite SS 223 as a range rifle vs a 308 as a do it all backup rifle. Vs an 7mm rem mag to eventually serve as a donor action for a 7 PRC build. Already have a 6.5 PRC and an old crappy Remington 710 30-06 that is kinda the loaner rifle in addition to a 6.5 Grendel AR platform and a 223/555 AR platform. Don’t really hunt varmints. Somebody help me decide haha

Last edited: