Scammers

warrbuk

WKR
I was looking at a pair of carter releases and sent the member a DM.

I posted on his thread “DM sent” within 5 minutes I got an 2 emails from different people regarding payment.
No reply DM.
I asked both for their Venmo QR codes and got replies from separate people with QR codes and last 4 of their phone #.

Be careful people! Ask for a photo with a their Rokslide handle and a unique code

Have a great day

Potential Scammers below

0a6452617523a8dda1cac499f5e463a2.jpg

7102f1f519a5cb35985e53f73bd4d086.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Guide

WKR
How are they getting your email address? All classified correspondence should be done on Rokslide via the Conversation feature (aka pm or private messages) to prevent outside interference.

Jay

OP
warrbuk

warrbuk

WKR
Good question

I listed a bunch of stuff last year on multiple forums with a “first email that says I will take it gets it”

I need to ho back and edit those

The Guide

WKR
Good question

I listed a bunch of stuff last year on multiple forums with a “first email that says I will take it gets it”

I need to ho back and edit those

I'm going to suggest that your username on multiple sites is the same and that your contact information is compromised. Scammers are using bots to scan forums looking for keywords said in posts made by accounts in data bases with compromised credentials. You need to change your screen name after you delete those posts that had your email in it (delete the entire post do not just edit it) or start using a different email address. Scammers suck.

Jay