Sawyer Squeeze bags

gostovp

WKR
The stock sawyer squeeze dirty bags aren’t that great… what are some other options? I see CNOC mentioned a bit… any others ?

Walkstoomuch

Lil-Rokslider
I used a sawyer for a season then switched to Katadyn. Their thread pattern will match larger and more durable bladders made by Hydrapak. The 1L bladder that comes with the katadyn is much easier to fill and squeeze than the Sawyer

Cnoc, the swayer bags are such a pain to fill. I run a 2l cnoc and can fill in half the time, not to mention I can set it up as a gravity.

shwacker

Lil-Rokslider
I have liked the evernew (made in Japan!), but the cnoc does look interesting due to large opening. Some of the platypus bags fit also.

Jbehredt

WKR
I bought two evernew bags 6 ish years ago. The spare is still bundled tightly in my possibles pouch. OG is still going strong.

crich

WKR
I actually put a pin hole in 2 of my cnoc bags near the spout on the edge of where the material thickens. That said I squeezed the crapcout of them for 5 or so years before an issue which was probably from bending and putting a lot of tension on that area while full. A dab of silicone and theyre gtg. Awesome products.

BigNate

WKR
I quit using the Sawyer altogether. My go to now is a Grayl, and when in an area where water is farther apart, I have a Platapus bladder.

Rocko99

FNG
Cnoc Vecto in whatever size you want-2L is easiest to handle. Tip. Get some generic denture tabs, fill new Cnoc bag to the too with tap water, add 2 tabs for 2L size. Leave overnight in the sink, rinse well. Gets rid of all the TPU taste that these bags produce when new. The denture tabs work well for cleaning any pliable water bag also.

CNOC looks great. I use a similar, smaller 500 ml Salomon soft flask, and would never go back to the Sawyer bag.