WTS Savage Mark II BTVLSS 22LR LH

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Whether you've got your eye on competition targets at 200 yards+, or the head of a juicy grouse in a tree, the Savage Mark II BTVLSS 22LR bolt action rifle is your ticket to world of precision rimfire. Chambered in the ubiquitous and oh-so-cheap 22LR rimfire cartridge, this sweet setup is equally adept at competition shooting, dispatching small game, and getting you the trigger time needed to make perfecting your technique with expensive-to-shoot centerfire's that much easier.

I've put approximately 500 rounds down the barrel and I have done a reasonable amount of experimentation with ammunition. In the budget category she loves American Eagle Suppressor and Eley Target. If you're willing to spend for extra repeatability at 200 yards+... go with anything Lapua.

I am looking to sell this rifle as depicted, but would consider letting it go without the rings and optic, so shoot me a message and we can work something out.

Here's what's included in the complete setup:

Savage Mark II BTVLSS Left Hand Bolt Action Rimfire Rifle. This baby offers user-adjustable AccuTrigger™ technology for crisp, customized trigger pulls. Its 21-inch, heavy stainless steel barrel is button rifled for exceptional accuracy, and is perfectly balanced to the laminated thumbhole stock.
Aftermarket trigger guard to accommodate gloves.
Chunky aftermarket stainless steel bottom metal to allow for greater rigidity and torque force on the action screws.
Picatinny rail on the forend to accommodate compatible bipods (e.g. Altas, etc.)
20 MOA Picatinny rail for mounting optics
Warne Scope Rings
Vortex Viper Gen I 4-16 x 44mm Riflescope
•Vortex Bubble Level
Vortex Defender scope caps
1x 5 round magazine
3x 10 round magazines

Asking $1000 Shipped to your FFL. Thanks for looking!

IMG_4807.jpeg
IMG_4811.jpeg
IMG_4815.jpegIMG_4814.jpegIMG_4818.jpegIMG_4820.jpeg