WTS Savage Lady Hunter 6.5 Creedmoor

B23

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Very lightly used Savage Lady Hunter 6.5 Creedmoor with or without Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x50 mounted with Leupold pic rail and rings. Everything was bought new by my stepdaughter and she has put well under 100 rnds through it all being factory Hornady Prec. Hunter 143 eldx ammo that pretty easily shoots 1in or better at 100yds. I borescoped it and the throat looks like it's barely ever been shot. She bought it all new, have the rifle box if buyer wants it, hunted with it for two seasons and shot her Antelope and two deer with it.

She dropped it off with me a couple weeks ago and asked if I could sell it for her. With the exception of a couple little bumps/impressions in the stock it's in extremely great condition and very clean. Scope is like new. Would prefer to sell it as it sits but she'd sell it without the scope if someone wanted just the rifle and I'll leave the rail on it.

$750 Rifle and pic rail only plus shipping to your FFL or FTF at a local FFL in Spokane.

$1150 as it sits in the pics w/scope.

I took these pics this morning and I'm self admitted not a very good photographer so if there's something more specific you want a picture of I'll do my best to get it for you just pm me any and all questions and requests.

IMG_2720.jpgIMG_2722.jpgIMG_2721.jpgIMG_2730.jpg