WTS Savage 16" 6 Creed (Carbon barrel)

Megastink

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a savage 6mm Creedmoor I built. Zero rounds down the tube. Never fired. Specs below:
Savage model 11 action; 4.4”, top bolt release, blind mag, factory non-accutrigger, EGW 0moa picatinny rail.
Barrel: 16” CarbonSix, 1:8 twist, with muzzle brake
Hogue stock, full aluminum bed block, Gillie green

This would be a great rig with a suppressor. I haven’t weighed it, but it’s very light. I have $1,300 into this, and I’d like to get that back. I’ll cover shipping from FFL to FFL. I would also consider trading this entire rifle for a custom short action with .308 bolt face and a R700 footprint.

Attachments

• sav.jpg
    sav.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 132

Tahoe1305

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The stock alone is about 2.5lbs. Lightweight stock options for Savage are nil anymore.
Right? Huge void in market right now. Stockys is supposed to be making one like their r700 and tikka out of CF. Told me they’d be shipping last month…….the tikka one is 21oz. Would be amazing to get one for savage the same weight.

GLWS

OP
M

Megastink

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Right? Huge void in market right now. Stockys is supposed to be making one like their r700 and tikka out of CF. Told me they’d be shipping last month…….the tikka one is 21oz. Would be amazing to get one for savage the same weight.

GLWS
Now that would be awesome! But I think I've had enough of building savages. Sure, theyre easy, but with the lack of parts, I'm going to sell some safe queens and invest in a few custom actions.