Sam's Club Merino?

Ddog

WKR
I've seen where guys were talking about Costco having merino wool base layers, I don't have any Costco stores nearby. I have a Sam's membership and was wondering if anyone knows if they carry any? I suppose I could make a trip, but thought I'd ask beforehand since I don't really need anything else from there besides maybe some free food samples :) Thanks!

BIGEYES

FNG
Earlier in the fall, I bought a set of Omniwool at a Sam's in PA. I've been pleased with them.

OP
Ddog

Ddog

WKR
Awesome, thanks! Hopefully they have them here in MI too. I'll check it out soon.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

vermeire

Lil-Rokslider
I've used Sam's Omniwool socks for several years. They don't hold up as well as Smartwool but for 1/3rd the price they I think they are a good value.

OP
Ddog

Ddog

WKR
Thanks, I'll check those out too. Can never have too many wool socks. My thinner Smartwools don't last as long as I'd like.

I’ve used the Omni wool base layers and socks from sams for years. The base layers are fantastic for the money as far as I’m concerned. I don’t think Omni wool socks are as good as my smart wool socks but they’re a lot cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Ddog

Ddog

WKR
I’ve used the Omni wool base layers and socks from sams for years. The base layers are fantastic for the money as far as I’m concerned. I don’t think Omni wool socks are as good as my smart wool socks but they’re a lot cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I'm heading to Sam's later today!

Honyock

WKR
Watch Camofire for Blackovis merino on sale. I've been using it for the past two seasons and have been very pleased.

OP
Ddog

Ddog

WKR
Watch Camofire for Blackovis merino on sale. I've been using it for the past two seasons and have been very pleased.
I've been eyeballing that stuff, too. Does it run small? Seems I read that somewhere.

I've been eyeballing that stuff, too. Does it run small? Seems I read that somewhere.

It runs super small. I usually wear a L/XL and had to get an XXL - even that seems a bit tight.

Honyock

WKR

I'm usually between a medium and a large on tops and the medium on me is next to skin. Not to tight but not loose. I know they had an issue a while back where some were either mis-marked or made too small but I haven't had an issue with it.

OP
Ddog

Ddog

WKR
I'm usually between a medium and a large on tops and the medium on me is next to skin. Not to tight but not loose. I know they had an issue a while back where some were either mis-marked or made too small but I haven't had an issue with it.
Thanks, I'll give my normal size a try next time I see them on there!