WTB Samick Sage

Status
Not open for further replies.

jindermuehle

Lil-Rokslider
Hello,

I want to get into traditional archery, and dont want to spend a bunch. I'm looking for a Samick Sage 62" 30-35#. I know they are not expensive new but I always like to shop used so wanted to see what was out there.

Thank you in advance,

Jon

Jon,

I have one I purchased 3 years ago.

I have a set of 30lb and 50lb limbs. I would prefer to sell the bow with both sets of limbs if possible.

Let me know if you are interested and I am sure we can work something out. You are making a wise decision in starting with the Samick Sage as it shoots pretty darn good IMO and it’s a great way to explore traditional archery and figure out trad bow lengths, stability, draw weights, etc for a reasonable investment.

Brad

Jon,

I have one I purchased 3 years ago.

I have a set of 30lb and 50lb limbs. I would prefer to sell the bow with both sets of limbs if possible.

Let me know if you are interested and I am sure we can work something out. You are making a wise decision in starting with the Samick Sage as it shoots pretty darn good IMO and it’s a great way to explore traditional archery and figure out trad bow lengths, stability, draw weights, etc for a reasonable investment.

Brad
pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back