WTS S&W 329 - .44 Mag.

Anello

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SOLD -- Smith & Wesson Model 329 for sale.

Price - SOLD

Shipping - Buyer pays shipping to FFL.

I bought this as a back up gun for bow hunting. It is easy to holster, as it is light and not bulky, and shoots well. If any of you are looking for a good trail gun that is reliable, light weight, and packs a punch, this is it. Not many rounds through the tube and it is in good condition. I've got some more pics. Happy to text or email. Will consider reasonable offers. I paid over a grand for this one before taxes, new, a few years ago, so not interested in low ball offers. Would consider trades if a teepee tent of like value.

Last edited:
OP
A

Anello

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, this is a really good deal. I am selling a few rifles and this at the moment, and there had been no movement on the rifles (even though they are priced very well) so I figured I would just start at a price I know I was a steal. I hate negotiating and I want this to go to a hunter who needs it, like I did. Still for sale. No response from PM's yet. Going to post more pics, per some questions I got on another site when I get home.

JWAIV

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to message you on this since about 2:40. Of course I am a new member and didn’t have enough reply’s to message in the classifieds. If it ends up still available, let me know.