WTS Ruger American .308 WIN with scope

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ruger American Rifle – Standard Model .308 WIN
  • Purchased new from Sportsman’s Warehouse in 2021, who also mounted the scope
  • Black synthetic stock
  • Right hand bolt
  • 22 inch barrel, 42 inches overall length
  • As shown, it weighs 7.8 lbs on my bathroom scale with scope, bolt, mag and scope bikini
  • Includes 1 magazine that was stock with the gun
  • Caldwell pic rail added that has integrated sling attachment point
  • M*CARBO 2 lb. trigger spring installed (no gunsmithing done, just a spring swap)
  • Bipod only shown for pictures, not included in purchase

Nikon Monarch Scope – (Second focal plane)
  • 4-16 x 42mm, BDC hold over reticle – see picture
  • There are 4 hold over dots in both vertical and horizontal directions
  • Capped elevation and left-right adjustment turrets
  • Exposed locking (pop in/out) turret for parallax adjustment
  • Comes with Nikon flip caps and scope bikini as pictured
  • While this is an older scope, it is in great condition and has only been on 2 guns. The glass is in great condition and the reticle is very simple.

I purchased this rifle before I knew much about guns and shooting and now I have moved onto other guns. I used the gun for target shooting and one hunt. There are some light scuff marks on the stock from being carried that may or may not appear in the pics. There are approx. 180-240 rounds down the barrel. I don’t have any recent info on the groups this gun shoots, but it shot well for me in the past with factory Hornady ammo. I have cleaned the barrel and action, fouling shots will be required on your end.

$500 shipped from my FFL to yours. Lets make sure we have our FFL details figured out before a transaction is made.

Venmo is preferred.

I have some extra ammo I will sell for cheap and ship separate, let me know if you would like it when you send a PM.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_3123.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg
IMG_3126.jpg
IMG_3111.jpg
IMG_3107.jpg
IMG_3118.jpg
IMG_3116.jpg