Rossi LWC

Moose83

Lil-Rokslider
Are these available yet, and has anyone out there played around with one? I ran across these doing some research looking for a really compact .223 rifle for my boys, one of whom is left handed. There is one retailer I have found in Canada that has them up for pre-order, but I figured I'd check to see if anyone in the states has one yet and can comment on actual fit and finish and accuracy before I take a risk on one. I realize they are a budget gun... but if it's a real dog then I'll just keep looking. Thanks!

OP
M

Moose83

Lil-Rokslider
Well that review is definitely not confidence inspiring... however I wonder if some of the inaccuracies could be traced to that lead sled it looks like he was shooting off of. I would be more interested in a cva too except that they don't come in 5.56 like the rossi does.

Ringbill27

Lil-Rokslider
Well that review is definitely not confidence inspiring... however I wonder if some of the inaccuracies could be traced to that lead sled it looks like he was shooting off of. I would be more interested in a cva too except that they don't come in 5.56 like the rossi does.
Thats true no 223. The Rossi seems a little to junky for me to throw money at. Plus the scope height needed seems ridiculous.