RokStok

Ajsomp

WKR
Classified Approved
I’ll throw it out there - I’m guessing 196630 is in the batch set to be shipped by Oct 18? Thanks!

lintond

WKR
I wanted to repost this statement from @Stockys to make sure every one with a green or black carbon camo stock sees it:

All molds have been switched over to black carbon camo and green camo as of today 9/23/24. We have 33 railed tikka in the black and green camo. Those will be fulfilled and shipped to UM by 10/25. The Tikka no rail orders and 700s will be fulfilled and shipped to UM by 10/18.

This is fantastic news to have delivery dates on these stocks. I know most of you were the first to order.

@Ryan Avery @Formidilosus

The people want to see the LE green!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ljalberta

WKR
What did the rough split end up being for those with the LE Green who stayed with it versus switching to Black Camo?

Grizzle

FNG
Will we be getting notifications when our stocks are at um for paint or ready to ship?
I've been trying to not be a pain in the ass and keep asking for updates but have heard of a few showing up unannounced which worries me since I'm rural and away often.
01/17/24 #182220
Canadian order

mcr-85

WKR
Dear Roksliders,

I hope to give you guys a real numbers update on current Rokstok production.

We are continuing to receive a steady flow of Rokstoks from Stockys and we are pushing them out as fast as quality will allow. I spent another few days with them recently to make sure they have everything they need from us and to make sure we are all on the same page for deliveries.

During the last 10 months we have received orders for approx. 650 Rokstoks before turning them off and no longer accepting orders.

Here are the current numbers of remaining orders for Rokstoks:

Of the remaining 371 stocks in the production list below, 71 Rokstoks have the following status: IN PRODUCTION, SHIPPED FROM STOCKYS, OR UM RECEIVED. This leaves 300 stocks left to produce.

View attachment 767860

If you ordered a railed Tikka Rokstok, you did the same as 90% of your fellow Roksliders. We have 2 molds for this configuration and Stockys can make 4 per day with those 2 molds. That doesn't mean it happens every day, those are max numbers.

Rail-less Tikkas, REM 700, and all other variants that are not Railed Tikka stocks can potentially be delivered much sooner which produced some confusion here. We are not skipping around and delivering whatever stocks we want. They are going in date order.

In line with our new Red Carpet Policy at UM, we have implemented a QC card for Rokstok production at Unknown Munitions. Check out the card at the bottom of this post that will be included with your Rokstok packaging as of this week. It includes a customer call if there is anything unclear about your order to make sure that we get everything right.

There is one lingering issue from Spartan rail installations with early Rokstoks. It is possible your stock received no screw, or a non magnetic screw in the bipod boss position. If you have this issue, we will send you a return label and return your stock in Jimmy Johns fashion after installing the correct screw.

I still cannot provide an exact ETA for any of you unless the stock happens to be at UM or on its way to us.

Once numbers are caught up, we will no longer take unlimited stock orders. We will release them in batches and close orders until those stocks are delivered. We have a good idea of what to carry in stock at UM after all of the initial orders and it will be all of our dreams to one day have stocks on the shelf ready for a quick paint job before shipping out the door.

We will also slim options down with Cerakote and rails to make life easier on Stockys and UM crew. You may finally get what you've always wanted.....one trinity rail option with pic, arca, and spartan in one. But not until we've filled all of these unique orders and yes it will be backwards compatible once it comes out.

We also still have plans for the Rokstok Lite once we get in front of all the first mistakes we've made.

I will watch this thread for the rest of the day should you have any direct questions for me.

View attachment 767862

@Stockys @Ryan Avery @Formidilosus @Salmon River Solutions

Jake Mushaney
UM and S2H
Any idea when you might want to sell your factory seconds/blems for those of us that like to finish and paint our own?

I've bought a few Stockys factory seconds and I am satisfied with them.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk