RokStok

Probably like 130+ days. They only closed preorders a few weeks ago and at the time it said wait times were 150 days.

Day one order here still (12/21). Apparently my stock has been at UM since 8/16 (or earlier). Seems like staffing at UM and QC is the hold up. Excited to hear they're launching suppressors and scopes now though :ROFLMAO:
Damn. Should have ordered 2

fwafwow

WKR
As predicted, it was user error. I got it seated, after some technical and emotional encouragement from some fellow Sliders ("try using your muscles, you little bi**h!" and "the metal bolt stop pin isn't going to break due to the RokStok!"), even I could make it work. It does require a good bit more effort (I had to slam it down like a grown man) and thought (at least for me) as compared to the OEM stock. Updated pictures below.

IMG_2186.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2187.jpeg
    IMG_2187.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_2188.jpeg
    IMG_2188.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

The Guide

WKR
As predicted, it was user error. I got it seated, after some technical and emotional encouragement from some fellow Sliders ("try using your muscles, you little bi**h!" and "the metal bolt stop pin isn't going to break due to the RokStok!"), even I could make it work. It does require a good bit more effort (I had to slam it down like a grown man) and thought (at least for me) as compared to the OEM stock. Updated pictures below.

View attachment 764039
Ok, what was your order code for paint? I'm ready to order a stock just to get that bad azz color scheme.

Jay

fwafwow

WKR
Ok, what was your order code for paint? I'm ready to order a stock just to get that bad azz color scheme.

Jay
You may want to communicate with UM (I traded emails with Mike who was patient in trying to make heads or tails from the following in my order notes):

Please do something cool with H-258 and H-128, and maybe a little H-265. We can communicate by email on ideas, but I might just give you discretion. FROM EMAIL 5/31 "I’d prefer something along the lines of Layer 1 camo (as opposed to sponge), but with the colors I chose – H-258 (chocolate brown), H-128 (hunter orange) and H-265 (flat dark earth)."

He said that I should have a 4th color and gave some recommendations, but we ended up using the black underlying CF color as the 4th.

I'd like to think the color choices and pattern now go by something like "fwafwow Kick A$$ Camo" but UM folks probably refer to it (at least internally) as something a bit more colorful - maybe "Whiny Bi**h Camo" or "Skinny Arm Man Pattern"?

She was flagging herself by wearing no bra!

Even if she’s a pear shape with a mustache, that’s hot.

Now ur a little wet behind the ears when it comes to Alaska, a glorified weekend mish by the sounds of it, so we’ll accept the no pics. But don’t let it happen again.

As for the rokstok, it’ll be 2025 season before mine takes a heart beat. Group buys on forums always suck.

I’m gonna start spamming the stoopid speakpipe dealio on scootnpunt with gay and your mom jokes till they send me a blem so I can get her bloodied before heels up Harris reappointed as the new resident

Grizzle

FNG

View attachment 764039
Hey which inlet is that and is that a stock Tikka barrel, looks like a cat would fit just curious on details