RokStok

mdtennant

WKR
@Stockys doesn't make anything for the xbolt

Not yet. I asked earlier this week. They said it was on their radar, but have not had time [i.e resource dedication]. I was going to poke Rayan and Jake for taking up all Stocky's resources for the RokStok, but I have one of those on order too. :)

I am just hoping for a decent stock for the x-bolt and what is available ranges from mediocre to garbage.

Moose83

Lil-Rokslider
d0c171cb802c44e065d5e42862ada144.jpg

……..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
We need pics.... a lot more pics

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Yo, that wood stock is sweet! Grip looks fantastic. My father in law shot my Rokstok in Wyoming and mentioned if they made one in wood he'd buy 2 of them. I'll also buy 2 of them whenever they drop.

khuber84

WKR
So some observations on my 700sa inlet: had to clearance the bolt cut to fit my straight handle zermatt action. Had to mill clearance in the lil support crossmember between trigger inlet and mag inlet to fit a hawkins hunter dbm. Had to mill down the ejection port height to keep from being high of action port cut. Def not a drop in and bed job. Will make final assembly tomorrow and post a pic or two. I just really need to get a maven rs1.2 for this 6cm already!

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
And…… the thing coming next is even better.
A picture of the forend with the first ever QD ‘spartarcapic’ rail… or… a smooth and rounded forend with nitride QD cups, but instead of ebony the forend tip is LE green carbon (haha)

Last edited: