RokStok

There is something to be said for under promise and over deliver. Sometimes people get angry that you sandbagged them though.

The short of it is some customers are B!tches and just need to be given their money back and told to F them selves.

I mean, they could also spend 10 minutes to update the website lead times and avoid all the confusion from people that haven't been following this since last year...

Probably Luke's fault anyway.

BjornF16

WKR
Same day as me and I’ve got the notes about colors and design. BUT I am one of those who put in for a change (for more dead cat space).
Yup...Day 1.

The Rokstok- Tikka
  • BARREL CHANNEL:
    ACE #3/ BM #5/ BART #3B
  • RAIL CHOICE:
    SPARTAN/PIC
  • BOLT SIDE:
    RIGHT HANDED
  • COLOR:
    SINGLE COLOR: Tear pattern: OD Green with Hunter Orange highlights; black or dark gray splatter

fwafwow

WKR
Yup...Day 1.

The Rokstok- Tikka
  • BARREL CHANNEL:
    ACE #3/ BM #5/ BART #3B
  • RAIL CHOICE:
    SPARTAN/PIC
  • BOLT SIDE:
    RIGHT HANDED
  • COLOR:
    SINGLE COLOR: Tear pattern: OD Green with Hunter Orange highlights; black or dark gray splatter
Mine is very similar. It differs in that I did the 2-3 color option, added LOP spacers and later (1/17) got them to change from Sporter to the 3B inlet. I figure those variations and change put me a bit further down on the list.

J_VD

FNG

I picked up the ready to ship RokStok 6.5prc w the CarbonSix barrel. Shot it yesterday quick with an educated guess for loads. Mounted the scope and bore sighted (which is a wee bit of a Rokstok twister game now) but that clearly didn’t matter, and didn’t touch the scope after that. These are the 1st 15rds, no scope zeroing shots or load testing. Like Form states, a gun shoots or it doesn’t, so my work is done. Tomorrow I’ll do a 10 or 20rd group w the 147s and 156s, confirm to 1000yds and then it’ll be done.

IMG_2126.pngIMG_2119.jpeg

khuber84

WKR
12/21

Not sure if that was Day 1 or not...
Nice, I ordered same day, 3 color sponge, here's hopes that I'll receive in June! I ordered a rem700 sa on day2(no paint bare carbon), figured there would FAR less orders for 700, assumed it would have shipped by now, but negative on that too.

Ordered the first day it went live. I was part of the 90% that called to change the color but just got the notification my stock has shipped! Pretty excited now if the atf will just hurry up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PNWGATOR

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
These stocks are fantastic in design, function and objective performance.

Would encourage everyone to have a little grace with the entire process from conception to delivery.

All entities involved will deliver the correct product with the customer service if necessary.

I am not part of the crowd that changed anything with the stock. Only thing I changed is the address to have it shipped. Ordered bare carbon on the first day. Haven’t gotten it yet.