RokStok

mxgsfmdpx

WKR

Dave_S

FNG
I don’t think the Montana has a DBM does it? Maybe a completely different bottom metal piece?

I can see this being a problem for the Hunter, unfortunately.
Looking at Kimber's website, looks like maybe the long and magnum actions have a trigger guard integrated into the action. Maybe need different inletting depending on what action you have? I'm hoping that a m5 bottom would work with mine if they ever make a rokstok for them.

Tullis94

WKR
I put this tikka together for a friend. It is a 20" 7 PRC. The recoil felt great and the muzzle rise is very minimal. Of hand standing it does feel a little funny to me, but nothing I won't get used to. On the bench it felt great. These are medium UM rings. I don't think the lows would work very well for me. Im still waiting for my stock.
20240427_154938.jpg

Gadjet

Lil-Rokslider
I put this tikka together for a friend. It is a 20" 7 PRC. The recoil felt great and the muzzle rise is very minimal. Of hand standing it does feel a little funny to me, but nothing I won't get used to. On the bench it felt great. These are medium UM rings. I don't think the lows would work very well for me. Im still waiting for my stock.
View attachment 705036
This gets me excited! I have UM building me a 20 inch 7PRC on a Tikka action. How does it shoot?

tdluke90

FNG
Hey guys I didn't read through all the pages but I'm wondering if there's a compact version with a shorter LOP available or planned?

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
I went similar color scheme! Post pics when yours shows up!
View attachment 704405View attachment 704406View attachment 704404
Oh yeah! Just arrived tonight. Kudos to Form, UM, and Stockys. Was one of the first people to pre-order and really appreciate the 2-day shipping to AK! Got a call just on Monday from the coatings team to confirm details of cerakote, so that’s pretty speedy work! The “inverted color/gray scale Finnish M05 winter camo” idea I pulled out of my ass turned out pretty cool too. Best feeling grip and texture of any stock I’ve felt, ergonomics are natural to shoulder off hand after a few presentations, and immediately so in prone/sitting/tripod supported. The fore-end stiffness is excellent even with dead-cat inlet contour… I could go on but I am really digging it… enough that I already assume I’ll very likely be putting my Model 70’s custom Bansner stock up for sale this year once that all comes together. Excellent stock!
Here ya go, just a ways back in the thread here

View attachment 705036
Looks fantastic. What did you tell them for the paint job? I asked for something similar

plebe

Lil-Rokslider
To start out clearly, I didn't read the entire 205 pages unlike the other dude but I'm not here to start shit.

Can anyone give a status on the rem700 short actions? Have any lefties been spotted of any variety? I'd like to try one of these out on my 6 creed build but I have about 12wks before the barrel makes it in and from what I'm gathering, I'd be hard pressed to make that happen.

Are they running on the same line as the Tikkas or is there a chance since it's a different mold that they might be getting popped out sooner since they're not part of massive Tikka preorder?

6957051F-76F0-4D19-8919-B80737CB692E.png

635A830E-ABBD-4E90-88C0-E1C676A0C1D9.png

plebe

Lil-Rokslider

For “the first flood of orders.” Not sure what that means for subsequent orders.

Probably knows that since he mentioned “the other dude.” It was pretty well hashed out in those exchanges that the website might not have the most complete information and one should probably just call UM.

What’s actually noteworthy if anything at all is they are still taking Rem Short orders, but not Tikka, so there’s actually a chance for him to get what he wants, maybe. 90days+5weeks is about when his barrel shows up.

If he really wants a RokStok, probably should make that call.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Ok, now I get it. You can get your Rokstok sooner but it will cost you your right index finger, which is really quite a deal when most people want an arm and a leg.

Well done sir.

For “the first flood of orders.” Not sure what that means for subsequent orders.

Probably knows that since he mentioned “the other dude.” It was pretty well hashed out in those exchanges that the website might not have the most complete information and one should probably just call UM.

What’s actually noteworthy if anything at all is they are still taking Rem Short orders, but not Tikka, so there’s actually a chance for him to get what he wants, maybe. 90days+5weeks is about when his barrel shows up.

If he really wants a RokStok, probably should make that call.

Remingtons should show up decently soon if ordered now.