RokStok

ljalberta

WKR
318816a88103c41c9ed1429a36c1f53b.jpg

8c370c24b4e4929b2bdcb31526ba65e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Looking real good.

Any shots of the Green stocks with texturing to share?

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
What's the cerakote color scheme on this one? Looks great!
1714171958013.png
1714171984540.png

Here's what I sent to UM for the cerakote, with these two pictures, figured I'd let the experts take it over beyond this input, obviously they did great.
"I normally don't sweat colors too much, but how about a 'color inverted' and grayer version of Finnish M05 snow camo? (see attached).
To invert it, I think the white changes to H-210, and the dark patches go to H-152....Also bonus points if you can, but I'm not real worried about all the little digi camo pixel corners/edges if those are a pain. Just random patches in the spirit of this pattern are good with me if that makes things easier on your end. Thanks."

I'd say they get the bonus points

SloppyJ

WKR
To start out clearly, I didn't read the entire 205 pages unlike the other dude but I'm not here to start shit.

Can anyone give a status on the rem700 short actions? Have any lefties been spotted of any variety? I'd like to try one of these out on my 6 creed build but I have about 12wks before the barrel makes it in and from what I'm gathering, I'd be hard pressed to make that happen.

Are they running on the same line as the Tikkas or is there a chance since it's a different mold that they might be getting popped out sooner since they're not part of massive Tikka preorder?

To start out clearly, I didn't read the entire 205 pages unlike the other dude but I'm not here to start shit.

Can anyone give a status on the rem700 short actions? Have any lefties been spotted of any variety? I'd like to try one of these out on my 6 creed build but I have about 12wks before the barrel makes it in and from what I'm gathering, I'd be hard pressed to make that happen.

Are they running on the same line as the Tikkas or is there a chance since it's a different mold that they might be getting popped out sooner since they're not part of massive Tikka preorder?
I ordered a lefty tikka tear pattern and I got tracking yesterday.

I ordered a plain Rem short action on the 12/21. Haven’t heard anything. Sounds like they sold more tikka’s than anything else.

If you need it in 12 weeks, you might be SOL.

SloppyJ

WKR
I ordered a plain Rem short action on the 12/21. Haven’t heard anything. Sounds like they sold more tikka’s than anything else.

If you need it in 12 weeks, you might be SOL.
Was thinking the same thing. I'll order a McMillan mountaineer LR so yall can call me a poser. 🤣

atmat

WKR
Was thinking the same thing. I'll order a McMillan mountaineer LR so yall can call me a poser. 🤣
You wouldn’t be a poser. But you should go with what you want, even if there’s a delay of a few weeks over other choices. A few weeks over the lifespan of a rifle stock is nothing.

Also, McMillan grips are not my favorite. And they are expensive, and last time I checked had a long lead time.

wyogoat

WKR
View attachment 704676
View attachment 704677

Here's what I sent to UM for the cerakote, with these two pictures, figured I'd let the experts take it over beyond this input, obviously they did great.
"I normally don't sweat colors too much, but how about a 'color inverted' and grayer version of Finnish M05 snow camo? (see attached).
To invert it, I think the white changes to H-210, and the dark patches go to H-152....Also bonus points if you can, but I'm not real worried about all the little digi camo pixel corners/edges if those are a pain. Just random patches in the spirit of this pattern are good with me if that makes things easier on your end. Thanks."

I'd say they get the bonus points
I went similar color scheme! Post pics when yours shows up.

Yeah, I will be getting a kimber hunter when that becomes a reality. That would be a very cool rifle for the money.

Might even get one used and put a new tube on it (22 creed would be a cool option for a light build) and would be excellent for calling lions… put a 3-9x accupoint on it and you would have a pretty cool rifle
How would the integral trigger guard for the Hunter be addressed?

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
@Ryan Avery and @Unknown Munitions

First bear with a RokStok-
View attachment 704930

Preeety-
View attachment 704931

20 round group from the above shooter and rifle with more than 20,000 rounds on the barrel-
View attachment 704933

A UM assembled Tikka in 6cm, RokStok, and Maven RS1.2 scope, after being dropped multiple times from shoulder height to check zero retention-
View attachment 704934

The shooter bought the rifle package.

That blue striped suppressor is lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro