RokStok

@B_Reynolds_AK @pods8 (Rugged Stitching) I think the “lite” was for the howa mini action with a lighter overall weight. The foam fill is implemented on current production- at least that’s how I understood the podcast.
No I didn't hear it as just for howa. They never even mentioned howa in the rokstock lite part of the podcast (western hunt expo recap @16min). Just a lighter less aggressive rokstock. Eta 2025 per stockys in one of the other threads. ( I posted it a couple pages back)

h2so4

WKR
Sorry, not exclusively for howa mini. Click the quoted Ryan post below for where I got that info.
It’s tough to mix the info in an assortment of podcast, different threads and instagram (or wherever else).
When we make the RokStok lite.

No I didn't hear it as just for howa. They never even mentioned howa in the rokstock lite part of the podcast (western hunt expo recap @16min). Just a lighter less aggressive rokstock. Eta 2025 per stockys in one of the other threads. ( I posted it a couple pages back)

prm

WKR
“Lite” also mentioned for Kimber Montana. If they make a Rokstok lite with a DBM for the Kimber you will have to be really quick to beat me to the order. That is a rifle that could really benefit from reduced muzzle rise and the DBM would be real cherry on top.

“Lite” also mentioned for Kimber Montana. If they make a Rokstok lite with a DBM for the Kimber you will have to be really quick to beat me to the order. That is a rifle that could really benefit from reduced muzzle rise and the DBM would be real cherry on top.
Yeah, I will be getting a kimber hunter when that becomes a reality. That would be a very cool rifle for the money.

Might even get one used and put a new tube on it (22 creed would be a cool option for a light build) and would be excellent for calling lions… put a 3-9x accupoint on it and you would have a pretty cool rifle

jpengel

FNG
Count me in for a kimber rokstok as well

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone else received their stocks or a shipping notice?

IMG_5585.jpegIMG_5587.jpegIMG_5584.jpeg
Oh yeah! Just arrived tonight. Kudos to Form, UM, and Stockys. Was one of the first people to pre-order and really appreciate the 2-day shipping to AK! Got a call just on Monday from the coatings team to confirm details of cerakote, so that’s pretty speedy work! The “inverted color/gray scale Finnish M05 winter camo” idea I pulled out of my ass turned out pretty cool too. Best feeling grip and texture of any stock I’ve felt, ergonomics are natural to shoulder off hand after a few presentations, and immediately so in prone/sitting/tripod supported. The fore-end stiffness is excellent even with dead-cat inlet contour… I could go on but I am really digging it… enough that I already assume I’ll very likely be putting my Model 70’s custom Bansner stock up for sale this year once that all comes together. Excellent stock!

Sk m
Anyone else received their stocks or a shipping notice?
not yet for me, but I think I got pushed way back. I ordered the LE gold about a half hour after the presale started, but since that color didn’t work out, they cancelled my order and I had to reorder like a week later…

I was told that they put a priority note on my order, but with the chaos involved in the preorders, I’m not holding my breath, they can only do so much with all of the orders… nobody’s fault, just bad luck

View attachment 704405View attachment 704406View attachment 704404
Oh yeah! Just arrived tonight. Kudos to Form, UM, and Stockys. Was one of the first people to pre-order and really appreciate the 2-day shipping to AK! Got a call just on Monday from the coatings team to confirm details of cerakote, so that’s pretty speedy work! The “inverted color/gray scale Finnish M05 winter camo” idea I pulled out of my ass turned out pretty cool too. Best feeling grip and texture of any stock I’ve felt, ergonomics are natural to shoulder off hand after a few presentations, and immediately so in prone/sitting/tripod supported. The fore-end stiffness is excellent even with dead-cat inlet contour… I could go on but I am really digging it… enough that I already assume I’ll very likely be putting my Model 70’s custom Bansner stock up for sale this year once that all comes together. Excellent stock!
What's the cerakote color scheme on this one? Looks great!

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
318816a88103c41c9ed1429a36c1f53b.jpg

8c370c24b4e4929b2bdcb31526ba65e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro