RokStok

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Yikes. I’ve waded through 205 pages of rah rah RokStok only to find out I can’t trust UM when placing an order. That’s not good. I almost ordered a stock before a Tikka. What a fool I am, lol.

Appreciate the heads up.

You “waded through” 205 pages yet didn’t read the hundreds of posts about how it is a preorder?

BBob

WKR
Yikes. I’ve waded through 205 pages of rah rah RokStok only to find out I can’t trust UM when placing an order. That’s not good. I almost ordered a stock before a Tikka. What a fool I am, lol.

Appreciate the heads up.
That should only apply to ordering a Rokstock. If it says a particular action or whatever is in stock you can bet it’s in stock and will ship promptly.

robtattoo

WKR

Appreciate the heads up.

Wow.
First day on the internet?

You do understand that custom, one off, made to order rifle stocks are, in fact, one off, custom & made to order, right? They're not Maccy D's fries dude. Some shit just takes time. These stocks are brand new to market, with a pretty extensive pre-order list. There's gonna be a wait.....

I am with you on the "in stock" needs to be removed. It is frustrating to order stuff thinking it is in stock, only to find out that their website is not up to date.

To their credit though, there is a a dark red box that clearly states it will be less than 90 days to deliver.

plebe

Lil-Rokslider
Wow.
First day on the internet?

You do understand that custom, one off, made to order rifle stocks are, in fact, one off, custom & made to order, right? They're not Maccy D's fries dude. Some shit just takes time. These stocks are brand new to market, with a pretty extensive pre-order list. There's gonna be a wait.....

These are the stocks based on the (smart) modifications of Stockys Hunter VG? That were regularly available and on sale?

plebe

Lil-Rokslider
Uh oh, the whiners are resurfacing....

206 pages. I asked about flush cups on the bolt side (no response) and what’s the deal with everyone waiting when the website says “in stock”.

Whiner, I think not.

If there’s incongruence between the UM website and the narrative at Rokslide, I’d think that would be worth flushing out for those who aren’t insiders to this site.

Appreciate the heads up.

I don’t know if it’s so much “trusting” UM as it is knowing that their website terminology can be misleading if you’re not in the loop.

lak2004

WKR
206 pages. I asked about flush cups on the bolt side (no response) and what’s the deal with everyone waiting when the website says “in stock”.

Whiner, I think not.

If there’s incongruence between the UM website and the narrative at Rokslide, I’d think that would be worth flushing out for those who aren’t insiders to this site.
Whine all you want but you can't say you read 206 pages and didn't come up with the answers that are stated throughout the thread. I'll lose some sleep for you about it...not

plebe

Lil-Rokslider
I have nothing to do with UM- isn’t isn’t “my” website. How do you ignore that massive red banner on top that says “will be 90 days”?

How do you ignore that it says 10 in stock? That’s confusing, isn’t it.

I only asked what the heck is going on and ya’ll act like I’m some sort of villain.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
How do you ignore that it says 10 in stock? That’s confusing, isn’t it.

I only asked what the heck is going on and ya’ll act like I’m some sort of villain.
No, you said you read through all the pages. If you had actually done that the questions would have been answered.

Instead of throwing a tantrum, ask the simple question like this…

Hey everyone. I didn’t actually read the whole thread because it’s way too long. It shows the stocks are in stock but then it also says the stocks will arrive in less than 90 days. Would anyone be able to provide info on a realistic ETA for Rokstock in the following specs?

Or ya know, just call them on Monday when they open and talk to a real human.