RokStok

Dobermann

WKR
So why did you tell me you wanted two pairs of these??

93fe7d0d3c76a4e6c2c0adea850f716e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I HATE Crocs ... but if you actually did this, I'd be tempted, just to annoy my wife and kids ...

I’m thinking tikka 223, with a 24” m24, shooting Berger 85.5 suppressed, at 18ish pounds would be a fun rifle.

And if the heavy stock comes, a straight 1.2” barrel channel inlet please.
I’m thinking the same thing in 6 creed and x2 on the inlet request.

Good to see those finally shipping out. My oh my they are Fugly but hopefully perform. I am waiting to here feedback to see if I need to build a red headed step basterd child.

Wyo_hntr

WKR
Anybody who ordered on dec 23 get their order yet, or am I at the back of the bus?
I don't think shipping order will be determined by order number/time/day. I think it depends what inlet (action/barrel channel), railed/non-railed, and paint you ordered vs. what they are producing/when.

I ordered on 12/21, I don't expect mine for a few weeks because I ordered a plain carbon, regular forend. Be patient, it will be worth it.

I don't think shipping order will be determined by order number/time/day. I think it depends what inlet (action/barrel channel), railed/non-railed, and paint you ordered vs. what they are producing/when.

I ordered on 12/21, I don't expect mine for a few weeks because I ordered a plain carbon, regular forend. Be patient, it will be worth it.
^this. I ordered on 21st as well. Don’t expect mine imminently either with 2 color “ripped” cerakote. Wouldn’t be mad if I were wrong though.

plebe

Lil-Rokslider

When I looked several weeks ago, the website said in stock for many configurations that I assumed popular.

Kind of confused by these posts about who has and hasn’t received their pre-order/order.

Not to say the product isn’t worth it, but what the heck is going on here?

When I looked several weeks ago, the website said in stock for many configurations that I assumed popular.

Kind of confused by these posts about who has and hasn’t received their pre-order/order.

Not to say the product isn’t worth it, but what the heck is going on here?

When something is listed as "in stock" on Unknown Munition's website, that doesn't mean it's actually in-stock. If you spend too much time on rokslide or listening to the shoot 2 hunt podcasts (guilty), you might get a better interpretation of what "in-stock" means on a given item. Best path is to call or email and take any quoted timeline on something that isn't physically there and ready to ship with a large grain of salt.

plebe

Lil-Rokslider
When something is listed as "in stock" on Unknown Munition's website, that doesn't mean it's actually in-stock. If you spend too much time on rokslide or listening to the shoot 2 hunt podcasts (guilty), you might get a better interpretation of what "in-stock" means on a given item. Best path is to call or email and take any quoted timeline on something that isn't physically there and ready to ship with a large grain of salt.

Yikes. I’ve waded through 205 pages of rah rah RokStok only to find out I can’t trust UM when placing an order. That’s not good. I almost ordered a stock before a Tikka. What a fool I am, lol.

Appreciate the heads up.

Wyo_hntr

WKR
Yikes. I’ve waded through 205 pages of rah rah RokStok only to find out I can’t trust UM when placing an order. That’s not good. I almost ordered a stock before a Tikka. What a fool I am, lol.

Appreciate the heads up.
Apparently you did not read the thread. It was made extremely clear they had to get the molds made first, then stocks would be produced. The molds were done in March I believe.