RokStok

brushape

WKR
How do you guys even know your order number? I never got an email or any kind from them after ordering mine and when I try to login to their site nothing Happens and I never get a reply from “forgot my password”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you guys even know your order number? I never got an email or any kind from them after ordering mine and when I try to login to their site nothing Happens and I never get a reply from “forgot my password”

You try searching your email? I believe it’s sales@unknownmunitions

mxgsfmdpx

WKR

Just log in to your account on their website and go to "orders". The order numbers are all there, very easy to see.

My order numbers for Rokstocks are 661 and 866, not that it really matters... I'll get them when they show up in a box on my porch. Everyone being so used to this recent "instant gratification" nonsense blows my mind. From conceptualization to production stocks on this project has been insanely fast.

is complaining about people complaining really that much better? Especially when there really isn’t much complaining in here at all, it’s excited interest about a product that’s new and cool.
My order numbers for Rokstocks are 661 and 866, not that it really matters... I'll get them when they show up in a box on my porch. Everyone being so used to this recent "instant gratification" nonsense blows my mind. From conceptualization to production stocks on this project has been insanely fast.
Hardly any negativity in the posts really that I’ve seen. Bumping this thread is far better than calling them constantly at least.

TheCougar

WKR
Just log in to your account on their website and go to "orders". The order numbers are all there, very easy to see.

I don’t think people are complaining…. People are really looking forward to shooting these stocks. I know I am. Getting realistic timelines and information out there is a public service. Guys want to know what to expect, and I’m sure Stockys and UM are tired of the phone calls and emails to check order status. Also, we ordered our stocks 3.5 months ago, with certain expectations. I wouldn’t call that “instant gratification” entitlement.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
is complaining about people complaining really that much better? Especially when there really isn’t much complaining in here at all, it’s excited interest about a product that’s new and cool.

Hardly any negativity in the posts really that I’ve seen. Bumping this thread is far better than calling them constantly at least.
Bumping a thread with an order number and speculation on timeline just creates confusion and unrealistic expectations from folks patiently waiting.

I agree it’s been mostly positive and very little “complaining”. I posted this when trying to catch up on the thread I was about 10 pages behind and I saw a whole bunch of order numbers and unconfirmed timelines being posted is all it was from my side. Doesn’t bring anything to the thread when trying to catch up on updates. I’m sure if I read it every day or every time there was a new post it wouldn’t stand out as much.

I’m just excited for the huge diet my rifles are getting. Between going to a Maven RS1.2 and the Rokstok I think I’ll shave 1.5 to 2lbs… which means with a suppressor I’m still lighter by a pound with what should be a better set up overall.

khuber84

WKR
Can we get a production update? How many molds were purchased for Tikka and rem700? How many stocks can a mold pop out a day? Obviously there is cure, inlet, ship, paint times added after that molding, but I'm trying to get an ideal of the volume these stocks will be produced at. There was one with a 22br Tikka in it at a somewhat local match being tested by a fella I know, unfortunately wasn't able to attend or fondle the stock.