RokStok

There are no issues with the ones we have sent out. The issue is cosmetic, and those stocks don't get sent out.

This is the first green stock. We have shot 3500 rounds through this rifle... No Kinks:)

952162969b711c28d5598ea9882cca38.jpg
I’m ok with kinks, if you need a character witness I will send you my wife’s email

Juan_ID

WKR
There are no issues with the ones we have sent out. The issue is cosmetic, and those stocks don't get sent out.

This is the first green stock. We have shot 3500 rounds through this rifle... No Kinks:)

952162969b711c28d5598ea9882cca38.jpg
Blems sound like my kinda deal, can I order a bare carbon tomorrow morning and get in time for a September rifle hunt? 🤷‍♂️

BBob

WKR
It’s always been my understanding with Stocky’s blems is that they are not actually blems but just stocks straight out of the mold. I’ve purchased several and they are usable just as they come with very little to do to clean them up if you wanted. Minor filling and sanding would be all that was needed.

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
^^^^
Marbles pretty much summed it up. Molds are not the issue. We have three Tikka molds and one Remington mold. The issue was getting the imperfections(cosmetic) out of a new stock design. This has been addressed, and stocks, including the LE Green, are being made. We do apologize for the delay and appreciate the support.

544aaecb41dcc3b46e8aa002cb516ac5.jpg

7a183baf060d751e8c3f508497e20cfd.jpg

02d52a7447c00461f8bdc76cbd1489ad.jpg

cbc32619d5d212c73093e57c1a32f49c.jpg
That LE Green has a dead cat barrel channel and a CTR bottom metal right? I just have this strong feeling that it does…

Remington92

Lil-Rokslider
So stupid question when it says there's 247 in stock does that mean final finishing and paint is what's taking the 150 days? Im bout to pull the trigger on a stockys vg to have it before season but just wanted to make sure. Rokstok will have to wait till next year I'm thinking.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
So stupid question when it says there's 247 in stock does that mean final finishing and paint is what's taking the 150 days? Im bout to pull the trigger on a stockys vg to have it before season but just wanted to make sure. Rokstok will have to wait till next year I'm thinking.
It is how many they will allow to be ordered. It is not how many are on hand. It has to due with their web platform, which if not listed as in stock will not allow an order.

It would be less confusing if they had a backorder option.

It is how many they will allow to be ordered. It is not how many are on hand. It has to due with their web platform, which if not listed as in stock will not allow an order.

And some items say stuff like "9 in stock - Available for backorder". They could do themselves a favor and have less confused customers if items were classified as:
  1. in-stock - Meaning they can ship it as soon as someone can box it up and slap a label on it or in the case of rokstoks - as soon as they can paint it and ship it.
  2. available for backorder - with estimated lead time if desired
  3. out of stock - cant order it at the moment

Remington92

Lil-Rokslider

Ahh gotcha thanks! VG stock it is then. Tuning in to hear yalls results as rokstoks keep rolling out.