RokStok

lak2004

WKR
My birthday is tomorrow and the best thing I'll have gotten in years will be a rokstock! It will only be better if a suppressor gets out if jail also

Hot damn! I placed my order and didn't ever change a thing, you all are badass for accepting change orders, I would tell people to pound sand haha. Good thing I'm not in the customer service realm!
We 10 percenters should stick together and be positive role models for the 90%ers, then maybe we can get our damn stocks sooner

finner

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't changed my order, but when someone brought up the dildo patterned cerakote it had me considering.

It's simple things that give you space on the mountain.
Any pattern can be a dildo pattern if you abandon all your prior conceptions and biases.

-A dumbass 90 percenter who thought switching to bare carbon would make his stock get here faster...

fwafwow

WKR
I haven't changed my order, but when someone brought up the dildo patterned cerakote it had me considering.

It's simple things that give you space on the mountain.
Were you thinking small and simple, large and duo, a mix?

Any type of coating (cerakote, paint, etc) will better protect the epoxy resins that bond the carbon fiber from UV degradation. Unless a UV resistant epoxy or finish was used.

Shouldn’t be a big concern but food for thought for those who live in areas with persistent and powerful sun.
I just put sunscreen on mine when it’s sunny

PLhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone received a lefty yet? Ordered plain carbon with zero changes back in January. Haven’t heard anything yet.